• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

12 Vaping Stats and Trends for the Informed E-Cig Retailer

If you’re an avid social media user, or attend vaping events, you might well think that the average vaper is male, in his thirties or forties and is obsessed with cloud chasing.

However, we’re often presented with a very different picture by our customers.

In the interest of making informed decisions based on facts rather than hype, last year we spent weeks drilling down into the data.

The result? A report on the key stats and trends that retailers can use to make informed decisions that can grow their business.

Click here for more information or to download for free!

Everyone must also support his health and the proper functioning of his body. To do this, I decided to buy a drug that helped my brother feel better and eat completely. I bought this medicine with this resource . This information can also be useful for you, so you can try it out.