A Guide To Selling On Facebook

Dec 28, 2008
uk
Put my blog on Facebook but for some reason every body's page is a lot better than mine. :( Even used Vickys helpful advice and still no good.

Put my blog on Facebook but for some reason every body's page is a lot better than mine. :( Even used Vickys helpful advice and still no good.

Sometimes the "cheap" methods wont work. Have to spend money for better results or research heavily in SEO specifically PPC and FB marketing if you want better results.

I hope this doesnt come across as offensive, it's not meant to be.

Dec 28, 2008
uk
Hi Clarkey, no offensive taken. Cheers for reply.

I haven't posted in WSFs for a long time... maybe over 18 months? I've ventured away from wholesale and retail and gone into SEO full time. Been pretty succesful so far, making a living off it. When I get some time I'll throw up a "newbies" FB PPC method! (Basically paying for your fans)

Reactions: Anthony
Dec 28, 2008
uk
I have given up now so no need to pay for fans.:)

I have given up now so no need to pay for fans.:)

Dont give up! Would social marketing be valuable to your business? If so, never give up. Social Marketing is a great way to expand your business, especially with FB and Twitter!

nice share, i am meet the problem with the facebook
Thanks

Oct 17, 2004
London, UK
When I get some time I'll throw up a "newbies" FB PPC method! (Basically paying for your fans)
Sounds good. We've nothing like that on here and it would surely interest many of our members.

Jan 29, 2012
Thank you very much!

Jan 8, 2009
London
Dont give up! Would social marketing be valuable to your business? If so, never give up. Social Marketing is a great way to expand your business, especially with FB and Twitter!

It's great to hear that some people make success out of these social network websites but I reckon it vastly depends on a product/service that you are working on.

A friend of mine spent a fortune on FB and Twitter as soon as he set up his business. All that money on marketing, employing people to work on marketing, getting the business exposed through FB, Twitter and all others. All this time, however, I thought his niche was TOO niche. Unforunately, it turns out to be the case although I have not voiced my concern.

I believe choosing the right product/service is paramount before anything else.

Jul 30, 2010
England

a fantastic post Vicky - much appreciated.

you stated that Pagemondo is great for making a landing page for new likers. I've had a go at creating this but they state one needs to pay $15 per month to have a 'like' gate, where people can only see the main page once pressing like.
Do you know if there's a way to set this up without having to pay the monthly fee ?

Would be great to have that feature as it sure is a good way to entice likes and fans.
many thanks again

redspell

Banned Member
Oct 12, 2009
Wales
www.eshophosts.co.uk
you stated that Pagemondo is great for making a landing page for new likers. I've had a go at creating this but they state one needs to pay $15 per month to have a 'like' gate, where people can only see the main page once pressing like.

You can set up your own Facebook App and Page Tab for free so no $15 per month fee and create pages to display on facebook ie items for sale as long as you have your own hosting and if accepting payments, an SSL on your site.

great, you did a good job!:)

Aug 22, 2012
Informative post. I learned the tricks of selling on Facebook from here. Surely I am gonna try it. A must read post.