• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Ambiente Europe

Apr 23, 2020
At Ambiente we like fun and conviviality in our work. We see it as our task to convey that same feeling to our customers, through our beautiful collection of napkins and table accessories. Because that's what we do. We have been producing the most beautiful collection of high-quality napkins and table decorations for more than 25 years. For a cozy atmosphere at home.

It is therefore our goal to create products that bring pleasure and atmosphere to your home. Strong collaborations, unique designs and superior quality in a harmonious collection are our benchmarks.

Our collection mainly consists of high-quality napkins in more than 240 changing designs per season. In addition, we produce a range of matching table accessories for selected designs, such as candles, placemats, porcelain cups, trays, tea towels, handkerchiefs, etc.

Our collections are released twice a year, once for the spring and summer season and once for the fall and Christmas season. In our own design studio, the latest trends and feedback from our customers are included in the development of the new collections. High quality of the products, in material, execution and design is always a top priority for us. The entire production and logistics of the napkins, from initial idea and proofing to shipment of boxed orders, is done in-house, allowing us to control and guarantee quality at every stage. A fast delivery time is an additional advantage of everything under one roof. The entire collection is published per season in a well-arranged catalogue.