Anyone tried merkandi.com?

i did and You won't find this in Europe because it is not convenient for higher quality suppliers from Europe (who won't disclose their whole collections and pricelist publicly online).

]i did and You won't find this in Europe because it is not convenient for higher quality suppliers from Europe (who won't disclose their whole collections and pricelist publicly online).

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Aug 17, 2020
Hi,

could you please confirm that we can be easily refunded by that Platform ?
I just went through the B&B market, and just found one add that may interest me, if the stock is true, and the seller valid.

Otherwise, if one of you happy to share the contact details of one seller ?
(PM is interested with your conditions).

Regards,

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all!

The best way to start using a community website, is to give a piece of useful advice, isn't it:)? Hopefully, I found this topic and I have a bit information for you guys.

I am subscribed to Merkandi since 2011 (their previous name: Retourware24). Generally speaking, this website is quite similar to the classified ads' sites a bit. You do not buy directly at the website, because they are not cooperating with the wholesalers as the agents or brokers are. Instead, they are providing you with contact details of the wholesalers, and you are actually contacting them to buy the stuff from the website.

From my experience, it's worth paying the subscription fee, as they are really verifying the suppliers and care about the users. Just contact them during their working hours to find out. I was shocked when I have received a reply to my question after literally three minutes time! It is not a standard way of servicing users in Poland (i'm Polish, btw)...Naturally, I've made some deals with those users, who are offering their products there. I've been avoiding those, who are either listed on theirs blacklist, or received some negative feedback from the other buyers, and until now, I did not have any problem with them. Just mind that if you would like to have the features like the feedback or their blacklist, then You have to join them as the VIP user.

Currently, I am thinking about listing some of my stuff there. If you'll be interested in my opinion about that, just wait until I verify as a seller and complete the first deal there:). You can PM me too, if You would like to find out more about this website, since none of the users of Merkandi decided to post anything here.

Best regards!
Hi Jerry K.
I introduce myself, I´m Carlos, nice to meet you .
I´m not sure if you still working with Merkandi after 8 years. If so, I don't know if you could help me identify a seller, I can pass the link to you through this platform.
I'm young and I don't have much money to pay for the subscription.

Thank you very much Jerry.