• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Attention to all buyers and suppliers

Nov 6, 2021
Shenzhen Yuanxun International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is using Luna Lee their Sales representative in alibaba to scam buyers to send goods to their warehouse. She will trick buyers with low shipping price then later exploit them with their packages. I am one of their victim. Please avoid sending packages to their warehouse. This their warehouse address is : # 310, 39 East Fuwei West Street, Fuyong Street, Baoan District,
Shenzhen, china
Zip code:518103
Attn : Luna Lee
Tel : +86-13723757093
Suppliers and Buyers be careful so you will not be scammed.

Reactions: Araf0210
Nov 6, 2021
thank you for alerting everyone, ive been travelling to Europe to resupply (from Israel) but the covid situation made it too expensive and not worth it to travel, and i still have my fears spending much money on online resupplying and get scammed.
You can join importation forum or group on facebook or social media to know the shipping companies that are reliable and avoidable. Also make a research about the shipping companies and suppliers on google and other search engines before you make transaction with them. You can also read reviews of the products you want to buy before buying.

Hello, exactly the same thing happened to us as to you and investigating we have found your message. What do you think we should do to solve it as best as possible? We don't really know what to do.
Thank you very much in advance.

Did you ever resolve this order? Did you ever receive your goods. I am in contact with the Account that was Luna Lees and it has since changed to anther representative. Same company though. Any Developments would be helpful. I worked with Wing speed and Rose last and it was not a very pleasant experience. She changed the price after getting the goods, then also the shipping method, and refused to give me a tracking number

Feb 26, 2022
I am having exactly the same issue..... The mentioned they are SGS verified.

The company told me their air freight charge is around 7$/kg , after they collected the goods they said the charge has gone and they need around 15$/kg.

The goods still with them and they are demanding increased rate ....

Sadly, the person responsible for Customer service also don’t resolve the issue ....

It is an absolute nightmare ....

Feb 26, 2022
I also highlighted the issue to https://www.sgs.com - who verified their details

Shenzhen Yuanxun International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is using Luna Lee their Sales representative in alibaba to scam buyers to send goods to their warehouse. She will trick buyers with low shipping price then later exploit them with their packages. I am one of their victim. Please avoid sending packages to their warehouse. This their warehouse address is : # 310, 39 East Fuwei West Street, Fuyong Street, Baoan District,
Shenzhen, china
Dear friends, we are Yuanxun international shipping agent. As a service industry, we cannot avoid some customers slander or praise us. We checked the details of buyers who slandered our company in the evaluation. Their goods are only 1- 2KG, even a few people who have never used our service have written untrue remarks, but they do not understand the calculation standard of international logistics volume, and special products need to be transported by special routes, so the price is also the same as the price of ordinary products different. If we are one-sidedly judged as a bad company just because of the comments made by some people, then you are not the partner our company wants. If it is really like the comments made by some buyers, our company may have disappeared from Alibaba Baba's platform.

Shenzhen, china
Regarding the customer who sent this post, I also contacted our salesperson to confirm the actual situation, 1) Your goods are shipped to Nigeria (your ID number on Alibaba: ng1330444332mfoo) not to a certain country in Europe, You are using international logistics services for the first time. It is not like you said that you have to transport hundreds of kilograms of goods to certain countries in Europe every month. Why did your post not mention your concern to our salesmen What about cursing and name-calling that is very rude with the rest of us? Since, as you said, you are an honest person, why make up these remarks to mislead others?

2) I find it very strange, why don't you admit that you are Nigerian? And to say that I am European, what I want to say is that our company actually mainly focuses on the European market. We have met many European customers, and they are very friendly and not like you.

3) The total weight of the goods you transport through our company is 2KG and the volume weight of the goods is 5KG. Anyone who has used international logistics understands that if the volume of your goods is larger, the price should be calculated according to the volume. If the actual weight of your goods If it is bigger, you need to calculate the price according to the actual weight. You do not use the volume calculation method, and you make some remarks that slander our company.

4) On March 25, 2022, because our warehouse is going to move to a new address, the warehouse administrator informed me that there is still one of your packages in our warehouse, I contact you to ask you how to handle your package, if You still need your goods, you can ask your supplier or a new shipping agent to take your goods, you tell me, we want to send the goods to an address in China for free, please, why? You don't know how to calculate the volume and weight of the package, so the goods are stored in our warehouse for one year for free, and we also need to pay for the transportation from our warehouse to your supplier's warehou

Shenzhen, china
4) On March 25, 2022, because our warehouse is going to move to a new address, the warehouse administrator informed me that there is still one of your packages in our warehouse, I contact you to ask you how to handle your package, if You still need your goods, you can ask your supplier or a new shipping agent to take your goods, you tell me, we want to send the goods to an address in China for free, please, why? You don't know how to calculate the volume and weight of the package, so the goods are stored in our warehouse for one year for free, and we also need to pay for the transportation from our warehouse to your supplier's warehouse. Why is this? Because you are the customer and we are the service provider, should we unconditionally agree to any request you make?

5) You can do what you want, or that sentence, Alibaba is a big platform, and our company is also certified by Alibaba, we exist on Alibaba for the fourth year this year, if like you said , our company may have been delisted long ago, thank you for the increased exposure to our company.

Jun 29, 2022
I totally agree that Shenzhen Yuanxun International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is a scammer. I see here the name of Luna Lee and also Johanna Fang. With us they use the names of Jessie Cao and Grace Chan. Of course it is very easy to change a name. Perhaps they are all the same person.

What Johanna Fang is telling in this thread is completely fake. She, he or even it is a scammer from far.

When your goods will be in their warehouse they will ask more and more money. First for the shipping. After they will ask money for the storage period of your goods in their warehouse, and of course your goods will be that period in their warehouse because they will not tell you so fast, or just admit, that your goods were already arriving to them, even if its yourself insisting that they already received the goods. They will take lot of days to admit that they received the goods and after they will ask you storage fee from they day the goods arrived. Finally you will not get your goods. Nevermind what you pay to them. It sounds a bit weird but they are just kidnappers of packages.

Its up to you to believe me or to believe Johanna Fang. I just tell you that me, like I guess the others reporting in this thread, have nothing to win reporting here. Good luck