Attention to all buyers and suppliers

Nov 6, 2021
Shenzhen Yuanxun International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is using Luna Lee their Sales representative in alibaba to scam buyers to send goods to their warehouse. She will trick buyers with low shipping price then later exploit them with their packages. I am one of their victim. Please avoid sending packages to their warehouse. This their warehouse address is : # 310, 39 East Fuwei West Street, Fuyong Street, Baoan District,
Shenzhen, china
Zip code:518103
Attn : Luna Lee
Tel : +86-13723757093
Suppliers and Buyers be careful so you will not be scammed.

thank you for alerting everyone, ive been travelling to Europe to resupply (from Israel) but the covid situation made it too expensive and not worth it to travel, and i still have my fears spending much money on online resupplying and get scammed.

Nov 6, 2021
thank you for alerting everyone, ive been travelling to Europe to resupply (from Israel) but the covid situation made it too expensive and not worth it to travel, and i still have my fears spending much money on online resupplying and get scammed.
You can join importation forum or group on facebook or social media to know the shipping companies that are reliable and avoidable. Also make a research about the shipping companies and suppliers on google and other search engines before you make transaction with them. You can also read reviews of the products you want to buy before buying.