Best product to sell online today?

Jun 23, 2017
A friend and I are thinking of selling electronic gadgets and other accessories. Is there a good return? How can I know which item will sale best?

It can be quite hard to determine if there's a good return on many products really. A lot of it would depend on the current market. Is the market oversaturated with the stock you want to sell? Are you selling on the right marketplaces? Are you selling at the right price (too high will stop people purchasing, too low will put others off because the product could be fake).

Look around at what others are selling, seek out the competition and get a good idea of their prices and strategy. You'll have a better idea of how well they do and where best for you to start off with.

Also, remember, that what you think may be a great product doesn't mean that others will think so too.

Feb 28, 2006
New Zealand
A friend and I are thinking of selling electronic gadgets and other accessories. Is there a good return? How can I know which item will sale best?

Hi Girts Kalns,

With electronics being so in-demand in the buy/sell industry, you may just be flooded with large scale competition. Not to discourage you or anything, but you can get around with competition by selling at your own online store. That way, you wouldn't have to compete on price wars with large sellers from popular online selling sites such as eBay. Just remember, to gain traffic to your site, make sure you use the right keywords when listing your items.

You can checkout SaleHoo's Market Research Labs (once you become a full member) to find out what's currently hot in the Electronics/Gadgets category: https://www.salehoo.com/labs .

Just a tip: Normally, consumers purchase high end electronic brands for known quality reasons. Try looking for a supplier selling selling generic brands with similar qualities (there are a lot out there, you'll be surprised!). The best way to sell these items is to highlight their best qualities, comparing it with a known high end brand.

Last edited:
Hi Girts Kalns,

With electronics being so in-demand in the buy/sell industry, you may just be flooded with large scale competition. Not to discourage you or anything, but you can get around with competition by selling at your own online store. That way, you wouldn't have to compete on price wars with large sellers from popular online selling sites such as eBay. Just remember, to gain traffic to your site, make sure you use the right keywords when listing your items.

You can checkout SaleHoo's Market Research Labs (once you become a full member) to find out what's currently hot in the Electronics/Gadgets category: https://www.salehoo.com/labs .

Just a tip: Normally, consumers purchase high end electronic brands for known quality reasons. Try looking for a supplier selling selling generic brands with similar qualities (there are a lot out there, you'll be surprised!). The best way to sell these items is to highlight their best qualities, comparing it with a known high end brand.

I totally agree with the use of keywords, and anyone with their own eCommerce store should be using the right keywords, long-tailed and short, as well as variations in their listings and product descriptions also.

Reactions: Girts Kalns
Feb 28, 2006
New Zealand
Girts Kalns,

Ever thought of planning ahead for the holidays? Holiday Sales are important for your business and planning ahead (on what to sell) can help you save up for a bigger inventory. This way, you can keep up with the high market demand.

Here's a helpful article that suggests product ideas that you might want to sell on the upcoming holidays:

https://www.salehoo.com/blog/34-fall-winter-season-products

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Cody
Sep 25, 2017
I would suggest you do a little research about the products which you are going to sell. Mostly its popularity, profit margin and choose long tail keywords in the beginning to market your products. As far as the best selling product is concerned they keep on changing after a while. So, keep on updating your inventory for the best selling products. About returning the product, most of the electronic goods are covered under warranty, so I don't think that is going to be an issue for you. Just follow the manufacturer guideline for each product.
If you are selling a product which doesn't have warranty policy then list that product under no return policy.

I would say gadget accessories can be a prosper market: phone case, screen protector glass/film (this one the buyers buy very frequently), laptop bag, etc. Low cost, low risk, frequent buy, what else can we wish?

Hello, I would like to recommend you to think about IT Equipment, PCB, PC, and any electronic Cleaning Product and chemicals. That's a rare niche with big potential. I highly encourage you to visit Our online UK Wholesale Shop website www.agdeals.co.uk. If you have questions, I am available.

Mar 19, 2018
It will be the shoes. ;)

Betelli shoes are well sold for men with a 7cm lift. The husband earns better because he is taller and it has been scientifically proven that the higher ones have a better payout.

www.betelli.co.uk

Jul 11, 2019
It depends on what you are interested in.

It can be an Electronic product or baby product etc. etc.

Research more and make a decision.

Due to the impact of the COVID-19, home office has become popular. The accompanying electronic products are in extremely high demand this year. Power banks, computer cradles, mobile phone cradles, etc., got a great sales in 2020. If you are interested in knowing the source of goods, you can look at 123ODM, which is an electronic product customization platform from China, and you can put your brand on the products and 123odm will help you on the design and technologies for the product. In 2020, many electronic exhibitions cannot be held, which has dealt a major blow to dealers and retailers around the world. 123ODM platform supports online sample purchase, online wholesale customization

Our ODM platform: shop.123pdm.com
Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Most advertising is typically done online these days and many businesses fail to recognize how important print-based marketing still is. People might see it as just an extra cost or even as completely ineffective.

Print marketing has the potential to achieve great things for your business, from increasing brand awareness to an increased revenue stream. Printing can easily adapt to a range of marketing purposes from brochures to posters and much more.

Printing allows you to target a much larger market; especially in the local area that you might be based. Flyers allow for mass-market distribution meaning you can target a large audience without spending a great deal of money.

1. Mugs
  2. Sublimation Prints
  3. Drawstring Bags
  4. Canvas Prints
  5. Fine Art Prints
  6. Baseball T-Shirt
  7. Hoodies
  8. Beach Towels
  9. Phone Covers
  10. Notebooks
  11. Cushion Covers
  12. Stickers/Wall Decals