• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Stock Status
Stock is on hand and in store / warehouse
Stock Location
London
Unit Price
£message
Total Supply Quantity
MOQ
Payment Methods
Card and Bank transfer
Shipping Information
Shipping TBC
Buyer Liabilities
NA

Pretty short summer dress (above knee)

Short sleeve short dress, Bust detail

Regular fit

100% Viscose

Clothing Size XS-XL

XS – S – M – L – XL

Review prices:

Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Attachments

• 1 (12).jpg
    1 (12).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 1 (13).jpg
    1 (13).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 1 (14).jpg
    1 (14).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 1 (15).jpg
    1 (15).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • 1 (17).jpg
    1 (17).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Jun 30, 2022
I love this dress! Where can I find the link to it in an online shop or something? Is it still available to order?

Jun 30, 2022
Do you know a place I can order it from?

For some reason, I like this type of dress, and I feel better wearing them. They are freer, and I can move in any way I want wearing them. Recently, I got one from https://the-sleeper.com/en/attr-type/lounge-dresses-en/, and I absolutely love it. This long lavender dress is just as comfortable as elegant, and I would wear it all day long. I rarely like how I look in the mirror, but this dress helps me to like myself more and think I can actually be attractive