Can someone advise me on how can I clear my face mask stock?

We have 15000 FFP2 Kn95 face masks available at our warehouse in Manchester UK. I would like to clear this stock out. I am offering it a discounted price of £15 (excluding VAT) per box with 20 units per box. We are also offering Free shipping all across the UK with no MOQ. Can anybody please advise me on how can I sell it.
I have tried listing it on trade forums like Trade wheel and Global Sources but no luck so far. Ebay, amazon, google and facebook are not allowing me to list such item and I have tried calling care homes and pharmacies but they have their own dedicated suppliers.
Is there an option where I can sell the mask to a retailer like Argos at credit and let them pay later

Any genuine advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
You could get a 1 month advertising membership and sell them via this forum.

Or contact local businesses which will be in need of PPE supplies, especially with the mandated mask requirement in shops.

You could get a 1 month advertising membership and sell them via this forum.

Or contact local businesses which will be in need of PPE supplies, especially with the mandated mask requirement in shops.

Thanks for the reply man. Can you tell me how much is the advertising membership on this platform and is it really worth it I mean regarding my product?

About your second point, I have considered this option before but how do I find contact info of these local shops and contact them on call and email. Is there a platform or service that can hook me up with such a contact list?

Would really appreciate your reply

We have 15000 FFP2 Kn95 face masks available at our warehouse in Manchester UK. I would like to clear this stock out. I am offering it a discounted price of £15 (excluding VAT) per box with 20 units per box. We are also offering Free shipping all across the UK with no MOQ. Can anybody please advise me on how can I sell it.
I have tried listing it on trade forums like Trade wheel and Global Sources but no luck so far. Ebay, amazon, google and facebook are not allowing me to list such item and I have tried calling care homes and pharmacies but they have their own dedicated suppliers.
Is there an option where I can sell the mask to a retailer like Argos at credit and let them pay later

Any genuine advice would be appreciated. Thanks

We've just cleared 5.5k of KN95

However got plenty of 3 PLY left @ £7.50 a box of 50.

Maybe we can swap 40 cartons of 3 PLY for 40 cartons of KN95?

Or if you can email me more details for KN95 I can see what I can do in terms of helping you shift some.

Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Thanks for the reply man. Can you tell me how much is the advertising membership on this platform and is it really worth it I mean regarding my product?

About your second point, I have considered this option before but how do I find contact info of these local shops and contact them on call and email. Is there a platform or service that can hook me up with such a contact list?

Would really appreciate your reply

It is £12.50 per month (+VAT) for advertising membership which you can sign up for here https://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/