Feb 12, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the process of setting up my own business selling designer shoes. I am hoping to become a personal shopping service. However I am finding it quite difficult to find a suppler. The type of designer shoes I am interested in are Dior, Valentino, Balenciaga, Zanottis, Monclers and many more. I hope that this forum will help me find a potential supplier so I am able to finally have a break through.
Thank you
Josh

Sep 26, 2012
London, UK
Hi, and welcome to TSC!

You could try and check if @Made In Italy has some stocks that you need. Also, you could also check and inquire with @Top Labels Online as they offer some hard to find stocks from time to time. I tagged them here to make sure they would see your post!

All the best!

Jenilee

Retired Moderator
Aug 24, 2010
London, UK.
www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk
Hi Josh,

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: Josh fry
Mar 23, 2018
Warm welcome Josh
Glad to know you here
Enjoy your stay
You can try to search it on google also
Good luck!

Hi Josh,
I don't have specifically the brands you mentioned above but I have access to brands such as Lanvin, Prada, Gucci, Made in Italy, Dolce & Gabbana, etc...
We work on a mixed pallet basis wholesale and could get 50-100 pairs of trainers, shoes from those brands at competitive wholesale prices.
We sell authentic stock sourced from Italy directly so please note that these are not cheap.
Thank you

Hi Josh,
I don't have specifically the brands you mentioned above but I have access to brands such as Lanvin, Prada, Gucci, Made in Italy, Dolce & Gabbana, etc...
We work on a mixed pallet basis wholesale and could get 50-100 pairs of trainers, shoes from those brands at competitive wholesale prices.
We sell authentic stock sourced from Italy directly so please note that these are not cheap.
Thank you
Direct message me please - interested

Hi Josh,
Thank you
Hi there, could you direct message me please, I am interested,

thanks

Hi, email me please
(E-mail hidden for privacy)
Hi do you have any stock available at the moment? Looking for mens footwear