DISNEY Childrens Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have a huge array of Disney Childrens Furniture for sale.

Please take a look at the pics:

http://www.theimporter.co.uk/acatalog/Disney_Childrens_Furniture.html

Should anything intrest you let me know.

Best Regards

Khalid

Sep 15, 2010
UK
Could you also mail me a pricelist,

thanks,

[email protected]

Hi,

Could you also send me a price list to john.heslop @ safejim.com for the Disney and office chairs.

Thank you

Guys I would love to...however I would like to keep this line as exclusive as I can because to the best of my knoweldge no one else has it!

I have decided to work with a couple of guys from the forum who contacted me initially and the best way to keep the products as exclusive as possible and stop price wars between my customers is to sell each one a number of lines that I will not supply to any others.

Anyone serious enough to want some of this stuff will now have to make a trip to Birmingham, view it in person, and decide which items you wish to stock, the minimum spend is £1500.

Best Regards
Khalid

In future put this in your initial listing so you don't waste peoples time asking for something you dont intend to supply to all!!! Very annoying!!!:@ There was NO mention of exclusivity AND your NOT the only one able to supply this so called exclusive line! Im sure if peeps do their homework they will see what I mean :0

Its due to the silly questions and silly requests I get on here that I had to put restrictions up.

Im in the business of moving bulk...in everything I do, so someone who wants to buy a couple of items to sell on ebay to get a feel for the market is not the client I am wanting to attract, but this is what I am getting at the moment.

To be best of my knowledge this product is EXCULSIVE to me, if its avaliable elsewhere I would be very surprised and happy to know where...but I think you will find that these lines are tightly controlled and there a few people who know how to get around that.

I will be putting up a pricelist shortly so that people can see the cost , I will still select who I want to sell goods to.

This is my thread and I will do what I like within the rules of the forum.

Best Regards

Oct 15, 2009
UK
Its due to the silly questions and silly requests I get on here that I had to put restrictions up.

Im in the business of moving bulk...in everything I do, so someone who wants to buy a couple of items to sell on ebay to get a feel for the market is not the client I am wanting to attract, but this is what I am getting at the moment.

To be best of my knowledge this product is EXCULSIVE to me, if its avaliable elsewhere I would be very surprised and happy to know where...but I think you will find that these lines are tightly controlled and there a few people who know how to get around that.

I will be putting up a pricelist shortly so that people can see the cost , I will still select who I want to sell goods to.

This is my thread and I will do what I like within the rules of the forum.

Best Regards

Well said IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.