Ebay and VeRO

You are correct MustHaveMobiles!

I am 100% sure that the LM polos I currently have are 100% authentic, and I sent photos to the brand manager of LM for confirmation.

What LM object to is their high value brand being "cheapened" on Ebay!

Therefore, I can only assume that my listing was pulled for this very reason.

Now, I wonder if you can obtain even buy permission from LM to retail their past season collections? Hmmmm.....

Like I say, it's frustrating when you know you've made a cool profit on a particular brand item, only to be stopped in your tracks by LM via VeRO. Rats!

It's big time thinking time for me....

Ok Everyone,

I have done some thinking and I want to pursue selling 100% authentic brands on Ebay, but I'm going to look for more unusual or niche labels.

So...Is there a wholesaler member of this cool forum who would like to get in touch and help me find a niche on Ebay? A supplier with some different labels or even non-branded labels that you know will sell extremely well on Ebay??

Get in touch! (E-mail hidden for privacy)

I will be a loyal customer for life if you can supply me with a niche product at a healthy margin.

I'm busily doing my research now, but any extra expert help and advice from any wholesalers here with big time experience of Ebay businesses in the clothing sector would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

May 27, 2007
UK.
Ok Everyone,

I have done some thinking and I want to pursue selling 100% authentic brands on Ebay, but I'm going to look for more unusual or niche labels.

So...Is there a wholesaler member of this cool forum who would like to get in touch and help me find a niche on Ebay? A supplier with some different labels or even non-branded labels that you know will sell extremely well on Ebay??

Get in touch! (E-mail hidden for privacy)

I will be a loyal customer for life if you can supply me with a niche product at a healthy margin.

I'm busily doing my research now, but any extra expert help and advice from any wholesalers here with big time experience of Ebay businesses in the clothing sector would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

Why would someone give you their suppliers that they have spent time researching?

Hi JGClifton,

I'm not asking for someone's suppliers! I'm looking for a wholesaler! I thought this was a community of mainly wholesalers and distributors? Well, surely wholesalers need retailers right??

That's what I'm looking for!

Surely that's a fair question to ask???

Thanks,

Wayne

Jan 2, 2022
Hi JGClifton,

I'm not asking for someone's suppliers! I'm looking for a wholesaler! I thought this was a community of mainly wholesalers and distributors? Well, surely wholesalers need retailers right??

That's what I'm looking for!

Surely that's a fair question to ask???

Thanks,

Wayne
Hi Wayne,

Did you ever have any luck finding wholesalers for branded designer items?