• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Europe travelling

Apr 20, 2019
What do you prefer for travelling West Europe or South Europe?

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
Given the current circumstances, this is either spam or has to be a joke...

Apr 20, 2019
Thread about travel time, people have traveled and will travel, why is strange?

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
Thread about travel time, people have traveled and will travel, why is strange?
Because Europe is being crushed by a deadly disease right now. I think it's fairly obvious why it would be a terrible time to discusss holidays of all things in countries where tens of thousands are suffering.

Reactions: Helen
Apr 20, 2019
this tread was created not for today's travelling, IT WAS QUESTION, ok delete post and delete my user name too, sorry, thanks

Well that was one of the strangest conversations we’ve seen this week!

Dec 28, 2020
I think this is a normal question, what's so strange about it?

I have not been to many European countries, so I cannot answer. But I was in Spain and I really liked it there.

I really liked the Gràcia area.

I think it can be called truly hipster. Casa Vicens, Park Guell - no tourist misses these treasures of Barcelona's Gracia. But the area's charm is not limited to Gaudí's masterpieces. It is interesting to explore the narrow streets of Gracia on foot or by bike, look into at least a few cozy cafes and tiny shops, and drink wine at sunset in one of the small hidden squares. There are many excellent clubs here, and Heliogàbal is considered one of the best.

Mar 25, 2021
Hi there. Do you know which countries are open right now? I have couple days to travel somewhere and it would be great to visit some european country

You can travel to or within Europe now without any restrictions.
Therefore, for anyone who planned or is planning to visit it, there is nothing to worry about. The only problem Europe is facing right now is the shortage of personnel at the airports as they weren't ready for the huge amount of people willing to travel. Consequently, you might encounter some problems at the airport or even find yourself a seat. Nevertheless, if you decide to go to Europe, I highly recommend Spain, and if you visit Madrid, this tour (https://www.freetour.com/es/madrid) is a must.