Free eCommerce 2022 calendar for sales planning

Apr 23, 2020
Spreading useful resources for you all... we found this great resource from WebInterpret for planning your 2022 events and increasing eCommerce sales

They've included all the key dates and events from around the world to make sure sellers can plan their sales

Not an ad, we just found it really useful and thought you might too!

Click here to visit their site

May 26, 2021
Of course, an important step on this path is planning. Nowadays, you can find a lot of programs that help the entrepreneur in this. Everyone can choose the one that is convenient for him. I have recently begun to study sales forecasting software to implement it in my company. It's difficult to imagine without planning in modern business, even if not everyone realizes it. Therefore, planning is becoming the main tool for moving towards the goals.

As far as I know, the managers of our company extensively use https://www.123calendars.com/january-calendar.html to do the planning. It is simple, and even I use it sometimes when I want to write myself a schedule. I think everyone who can use MS Word can use this one too because it is even simpler, and you can print the calendar immediately. The tool is free, and the results are good enough for us because it saves us a lot of time.