Offer Ended/Closed GERICOM LAPTOPS, LCD TV'S, PLASMA SCREENS - Unbeatable prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2005
Hello all,

We are a new company and have secured a unique deal with Gericom AG - The supplier of LCD TV's, Plasma Screens and Laptops. We are now the sole distributor of Gericom goods in the UK so you will not be able get these prices any cheaper or better than from my company.

We can supply the following items:

26" LCD TV (MOQ 20)
30" LCD TV (MOQ 30)
32" LCD TV (MOQ 30)
37" LCD TV (30)

42" Plasma TV's (MOQ 10)

17" TFT monitors (100)
19" TFT monitors.(100) - FOB Linz

Please email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) for prices. All products come with One years guarantee and there are lead times for the 32" and 37" LCD at the moment and these are as follows:

32" - 2-3 weeks upon receipt of order
37" - 5 weeks up on receipt of order

Please do email me at the above address or respond to this thread for details on prices.

Kind regards

Jayman Patel

May 22, 2005
Hello,

If you send me an email then I will be glad to send you the prices.

Jay

Apr 3, 2005
?
i asked them the same..they told me they dont :(

May 22, 2005
Hello,

to answer your question, unfortunately we are an a wholesaler/distributor of goods. That means people have to buy in bulk quantities to achieve savings on the products. We do not dropship items as this will be buying direct from a retailer. If you are interested in purchasing singular items you can purchase them from shops this coming year as we are in the process of distributing Gericom products.

Oct 15, 2004
Maybe if you considered dropshipping, you would get more custom. As people find it risky to buy products such as laptops and computers in bulk if they can't sell them, especially as the date so quickly.

Just a thought, but it could be a way to expand you business

Oct 15, 2004
I don't know, and to be blunt that's not my problem either. You may want to look at how other companies dropship.

If you are storing the products then you could sell each item as if it were retail but at a cheaper price. To ensure that your customers aren't using your service for personal use you could charge a small initial fee. That's how I think most companies do it.

Alternatively if your supplier is dropshipping your products to your customers, it would be impossible and I understand your point of view.

Sorry if I appear a bit rude on this post, it just seems to me that it's feasible to do, unless you have special circumstances which prevent you form doing so.

I hope this helps

Apr 3, 2005
?
mdarwish01 said:
I don't know, and to be blunt that's not my problem either. You may want to look at how other companies dropship.

If you are storing the products then you could sell each item as if it were retail but at a cheaper price. To ensure that your customers aren't using your service for personal use you could charge a small initial fee. That's how I think most companies do it.

Alternatively if your supplier is dropshipping your products to your customers, it would be impossible and I understand your point of view.

Sorry if I appear a bit rude on this post, it just seems to me that it's feasible to do, unless you have special circumstances which prevent you form doing so.

I hope this helps

I agree. I would (and im sure a lot of people here will agree) find it really risky buying 10 Plasma screens for over £1000 each and not being able to sell them on. Specially since Gericom seems to be new on the market. Business is about taking risks but not unnecessay risks. We dont know how well these products will sell. Maybe if you allow dropshipping, it will enable you to see how well they actually sell. In my opinion, it would make more sense to allow dropshipping at wholesale prices and allowing them to join for a fee. You might even be able to move your stock quicker that way.
Anyway, just my 2 cents.

:rolleyes: Please excuse my ignorance but then what is the point of being a wholesaler?????

My company is a distributor of electronic items and do not dropship period.

Te whole point of this website is to be able to provide goods at wholesale prices if I am not correct and people who are in a serious business be it of retail stature should have the clout to purchase MOQ if they are a decent high street retailer. The prices and spec of the TV's are second to none.

So if there are any retailers interested please let me know.

Thanks again

Jay

Apr 3, 2005
?
Dont mean to be rude, but I think you're just not getting the point.
Me and mdarwish01 simply suggested dropshipping as an idea to move your stock quicker. A lot of wholesalers do that anyway. I regularly use dropshippers who have goods very close to wholesale prices.

Oh well......not my loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.