To start things up, here are my answers to those questions:
What do you want us (the community) to call you?
- Ben would be great
Describe your job in 10 words.
- I am currently a full time Business Management and Economics Student, with a vintage clothing business on the side
What time do you start and finish work?
- Some days 9-9, some days a lot less - depends on how much work
What Product / Service Categories are you into?
What is your smartest business idea?
- A sustainability review business, providing accountability for unsustainable firms.
What are you listening to at the moment?
- Old school rap
What is your guilty pleasure?
- Parmesan cheese
Who has been your biggest influence?
What is your golden rule?
- Treat people the way you wish to be treated
When was the last time you lost your temper at work?
- 3 months ago, over a manager... of course
Have you ever lied at work?
- *bend the truth
If you had not been in business, what would you have done?
- Travel the world
What is your most hated business expression?
- Not too sure
How important is money?
- A means to a good life, and can be a measure of success
How do you want to be remembered?
- As an influence
What's your main reason for being part of the TSC community?
- A few years ago I ran a very successful vintage clothing company, and am now looking to get back into it and feel this would be a perfect sourcing platform!