Has anyone done business with italtrading-luxury wholesaler?

Oct 22, 2020
Hi,

i have been searching since last week however i couldnt find any relevant information regarding this company.Just wondering has anyone dealt with this supplier before?Are they legit and trustful?
Company also called italtrading-luxury, italtrading-hub and italtrading-lab

Thanks in advance

Mar 23, 2018
Hi,

i have been searching since last week however i couldnt find any relevant information regarding this company.Just wondering has anyone dealt with this supplier before?Are they legit and trustful?
Company also called italtrading-luxury, italtrading-hub and italtrading-lab

Thanks in advance
Established more than 10 year
No defictive feedback at the moment
You also can look into it by yourself.

Oct 22, 2020
Established more than 10 year
No defictive feedback at the moment
You also can look into it by yourself.
yes i have already searched and checked even contacted them however their minimum order is 10.000 euro and they only accept bank transfer. Sound is a bit risky. Hence i have asked that anyone has dealt with them before and reputation of company. However, thanks for your time to respond me. really appreciated.

May 18, 2021
Never heard of any company that goes by that name. I’ve been in the fashion business full time since 2004. And this internet is just too darn big and wide for any good and legit company to exist without people knowing about them, even if it's for a bit. And I’ve worked with the most capable fashion companies in the nation and none knows of them. Since there are a b2b fashion and luxury global platform, you can try using the site how to find a business broker and then know if any broker has heard of them, maybe you will find a clue. Sadly for now that's all I can say. Good luck with your hunting.