• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Has anyone done business with italtrading-luxury wholesaler?

Oct 22, 2020
Hi,

i have been searching since last week however i couldnt find any relevant information regarding this company.Just wondering has anyone dealt with this supplier before?Are they legit and trustful?
Company also called italtrading-luxury, italtrading-hub and italtrading-lab

Thanks in advance

Mar 23, 2018
Hi,

i have been searching since last week however i couldnt find any relevant information regarding this company.Just wondering has anyone dealt with this supplier before?Are they legit and trustful?
Company also called italtrading-luxury, italtrading-hub and italtrading-lab

Thanks in advance
Established more than 10 year
No defictive feedback at the moment
You also can look into it by yourself.

Oct 22, 2020
Established more than 10 year
No defictive feedback at the moment
You also can look into it by yourself.
yes i have already searched and checked even contacted them however their minimum order is 10.000 euro and they only accept bank transfer. Sound is a bit risky. Hence i have asked that anyone has dealt with them before and reputation of company. However, thanks for your time to respond me. really appreciated.

May 28, 2021
Hi! I want to explain the situation to you in general. Wholesale companies usually cooperate with several large organizations, for example, distributors, manufacturers, or suppliers of exclusive goods

Hi! I want to explain the situation to you in general. Wholesale companies usually cooperate with several large organizations, for example, distributors, manufacturers, or suppliers of exclusive goods
The main difference between a wholesaler and a distributor is the availability of assortment diversity; the product can be interchangeable, and represented by different suppliers. In order to stay profitable in this type of business, I advise you to develop a financial model with professionals from Wall Street Pre