• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Hello, New member - Developer & Amazon Returns Reseller

Hello,

Last Summer I tested the Amazon EU Bstock return business model, in my local marketplace, bought on auction a full truckload of 32 pallets. Since that it has been up & down, trying to break even on that venture.

But I came to the collusion that there should be a better way for bidding on auctions & managing won auctions. As I couldn't find any existing Saas solution for such a niche industry, I developed a tool that does just that.

I would love feedback from anyone who is in the same business.

We have been in the traditional auction business with another sister company - do you mean a management system for lots of different auctions?

We have been in the traditional auction business with another sister company - do you mean a management system for lots of different auctions?
Hello, currently we only have Amazon EU auctions support, from Bstock. Next is planned Amazon US Bstock support. And if there is enough demand, we can develop similar support for other ''manifest'' files, as long as we can scrape data, in a similar manner, as we do for Amazon via ASIN numbers and various APIs.

You can test the current version, and see full functionality here https://azmanifest.com/