• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Hi Guys

Hello to all, My Name is Alan, i run a company in the UK called the batteryshop i have came here out of my way to find alternatives to ebay and amazon after trading for 20 years and having so much difficulty running under their direction, its just got harder and harder to compete at a profitable level, so i am here to seek help, and or offer advise on how to run a business online.

Hi Alan,

Good to have you here! Out of interest are you also running your own online shop? Definitely finding more and more of the community are selling across multiple marketplaces and on own site with own marketing.