• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

How to choose the right shipping aggregator for your business?

Feb 28, 2022
As the number of e-commerce businesses continues to grow, so does the need for reliable shipping partners. Shipping aggregators provide an easy way for businesses to compare rates and services from multiple carriers, making it easier to find the best option for each shipment.

However, with so many aggregators to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your business. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a shipping aggregator:

First, consider the types of products you ship and the shipping destinations. Some aggregators specialize in certain types of shipments or regions, so it's important to find one that offers services that fit your needs.

Second, check out the carrier options each aggregator partners with. In order to get the best rates, you'll want to choose an aggregator that has partnerships with carriers that serve your shipping routes.

Finally, take a look at the customer reviews for each aggregator. This will give you an idea of their customer service and overall reliability. By keeping these factors in mind, you can be sure to find an aggregator that will help your business run smoothly.