How To Sell My Saffron In Uk?

I am a supplier of saffron in Iran and looking for a seller in uk, Spain, Germany and other european countries. My question is how can i find some saffron buyers in uk? I have tried a few of b2b platforms and most of them require membership which i am not sure if there are any real buyers in those platforms. So can i find some buyers in this forum or if not is there any hints on how to find a buyer other than b2b platforms online?

Reactions: Ali.112211
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Mehrdad,

Which platforms have you looked at? are you looking to sell direct to retailers, or to wholesalers/distributers? Are you looking to sell bit by bit, or get a permanent realtionship?

You can certainly try selling in the marketplace here if you become an advertiser (see https://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/) which would access all types of business'. There are certainly alot of buyers here. But, targeting who you are looking to sell to will help.

I am a supplier of saffron in Iran and looking for a seller in uk, Spain, Germany and other european countries. My question is how can i find some saffron buyers in uk? I have tried a few of b2b platforms and most of them require membership which i am not sure if there are any real buyers in those platforms. So can i find some buyers in this forum or if not is there any hints on how to find a buyer other than b2b platforms online?

Send me details please.

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
Nov 25, 2021
Salam agha Mehrdad.
Behtarin rah baraye tamas ba shoma chi hast?
Shomare whatsapp age darin mishe lotf konid ta ba shoma tamas begiram?
Mamnoon
Saleh