Inspection services in Pakistan (Sialkot)

Jan 20, 2012
Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who would be bale to inspect a supplier in Sialkot, Pakistan?

Also will need a 2nd inspection as follow up for QC purposes.

Regards

Dan

Jan 20, 2012
Thanks guys

May 21, 2012
which products you looking for..as sialkot is popular worldwide for it sports,surgical and leather items..my relatives own a surgical factory there.so if u tell me what u want exactly i might suggest u.

Jan 20, 2012
which products you looking for..as sialkot is popular worldwide for it sports,surgical and leather items..my relatives own a surgical factory there.so if u tell me what u want exactly i might suggest u.

Thanks mahmoodsani, its leather goods, I already have a supplier I just want to know they're legitimate before transferring the money to them.

Are there any escrow services in Pakistan?

May 21, 2012
i am not sure but i think yes...and one more thing ..as you are importing leather good so it is supposed to be genuince..as there are plenty to leather product suppliers there.
but what u need to do is to ask them the payment method they expect.i would obviously not advice any payment method that is not secure if its your first time deal with any supplier.once the trust is developed then u may think about other methods.
so i think for you the best thing is to ask them to provide u any secure payment method.

Reactions: Dan imports
May 21, 2012
i am not sure but u can send me their name ...i might get in touch with anyone from there....but not promising you.

Jul 1, 2014
Hi,

i know its an old post, but did you eventually purchase from Pakistan? how was your experience?

Nov 28, 2012
Hi
Same sort of thing, can anyone recommend a sourcing agent for Pakistan please. I am after some leather goods and I have sourced a couple of manufacturers but I am hesitant to order without background checks etc.
Thanks in advance.