Inspired silk satin sets

Cbx

Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone know any wholesalers that sell the designer inspired silk pyjama sets? They usually have the GG print or other prints.

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know any wholesalers that sell the designer inspired silk pyjama sets? They usually have the GG print or other prints.
Hi welcome to the forum, we can supply your designer inspired silk pyjama sets. Please feel free contact us.

at whatsapp: 008613282957011
or email (E-mail hidden for privacy)

upload_2021-1-24_13-48-45.png

upload_2021-1-24_13-50-21.png

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
Hi welcome to the forum, we can supply your designer inspired silk pyjama sets. Please feel free contact us.
Hi there. Sorry to hijack this thread - I’m interested in buying silk and cotton pyjamas in several styles, could you send me some information re stock, styles, MOQ, price and lead times?

HI guys,
if you are looking to source custom clothing to meet your requirements please feel free to contact us or visit https://tghdirectsales.com/

Dec 2, 2020
Sorry to jump on this, but did you find a trust worthy wholesaler for the pyjama sets?
I have also been looking and can only find them direct from China. I’m looking for a UK supplier! I’m after the inspired ones not replica

Reactions: Indirel
Jan 1, 2021
I have also been looking and can only find them direct from China. I’m looking for a UK supplier! I’m after the inspired ones not replica
Hi did u find a uk supplier? X

Hi,

have you managed to find a supplier for designer inspired pyjamas? I have been looking everywhere and have been unsuccessful! Also contacted a few boutiques and no one seems to want to share what they know.

Please let me know if you have!

Thank you

Chloe

I’ve been looking for a supplier also I can’t find one. Only small businesses with the same photo so they’ve clearly managed to find the vendor.

I know I have also noticed the same. I have messaged several pyjama businesses asking about a supplier and none of them have responded. It is such a pain.

Jan 17, 2021
Hi,

have you managed to find a supplier for designer inspired pyjamas? I have been looking everywhere and have been unsuccessful! Also contacted a few boutiques and no one seems to want to share what they know.

Thank you

Chloe
Hi,

Thank you

Chloe

Hello ...I have contacted a few UK boutiques none are giving anything away ?? So very strange nothing at all on the internet to find some suppliers .... you had any luck ??