Announcement Introducing a new member of our team, Erik!

Oct 17, 2004
London, UK
Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to introduce you to the newest member of our team, Erik Cordero.

Erik is an experienced community manager and prior to joining our team was part of the communities team at a leading online gaming company. He's worked with forums before and is keen to make a positive difference here on TSC. Erik has been brought on to help with forum moderating and dealing with issues involving users and our advertisers. Erik will be paying particularly close attention to the activities going on inside our marketplace.

Whilst this was an internal decision to hire Erik we recognise that as a community you have been calling out for additional support from our staff. While we don't anticipate filling this void overnight we hope that an additional pair of hands will have a big impact within the community.

Erik joins our community staff of Lace, Jenilee, along with our volunteer moderators, Gary, Vicky and Andy.

Please join me in giving Erik a very warm welcome to the community!

Thanks,
Anthony

Aug 22, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Welcome Erik!

Dec 12, 2011
Uk London
Hi welcome Erik to The Supplier Central

Wish you all the best on your new job here

Dec 12, 2010
Bristol - UK
Hello & Welcome Erik, a self portrait would be helpful though!

May 22, 2008
UK
a self portrait would be helpful though!
There is one on his profile - click his name in Anthonys post

shopafrolix

Banned Member
Oct 4, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome Erik Cordero . Did you know that Cordero in Spanish is Lamb ? :) Don't be 'sheepish' if you think we need telling off ! Lol

redspell

Banned Member
Oct 12, 2009
Wales
www.eshophosts.co.uk
Welcome Erik ;) and good luck with your new role.

Apr 24, 2007
60DBP
Welcome Erik!

Sep 26, 2012
London, UK
Hello everyone,

Thank you Anthony for the introduction and thanks everyone for giving me a warm welcome.

I am so excited to be a part of this community. I have been browsing through all of the threads and am certainly pleased with what I have seen. It’s great to be working with Anthony, Lace and Jenilee, and our volunteer moderators, Gary, Vicky, and Andy.

Please feel free to approach me if you have questions. I’ll be providing support to all of your queries and provide answers with the best of my knowledge.

And yes, Richard. Cordero means Lamb in Spanish. That’s where my last name actually came from. No worries, I won’t be 'sheepish' especially when needed. ;)

Thanks,
Erik