• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Keen to start a cash and carry business

Aug 30, 2012
Hi Everybody,
I am totally new in here. I am very keen to start a cash and carry business. Is there any one who can guide me in details?
Also , can anyone please help me about providing some details about funding? The problem is I do not have enough money at all. But I know if I get a bit help then I can do it.

Any kind of suggestion will be highly appreciated.

LRahman :)

T D Sales

Banned Member
Aug 29, 2012
Im confused, Why cash and carry, What sort of products.
Have you searched a building, rent ,rates, staff.

Do you have any money, experience, Do you have a business plan, A mortgage for security on a loan.

Oct 30, 2009
England
Hi Everybody,
I am totally new in here. I am very keen to start a cash and carry business. Is there any one who can guide me in details?
Also , can anyone please help me about providing some details about funding? The problem is I do not have enough money at all. But I know if I get a bit help then I can do it.

Any kind of suggestion will be highly appreciated.

LRahman :)

Hi and welcome to the forums, good luck, Rick.

Apr 24, 2007
60DBP
Hello & Welcome to TSC!

I don't want to be harsh or anything but it really doesn't sound like a good idea for you to start a Cash & Carry operation...

No money, no experience - how do you plan to do this?

Reactions: shaununo
Aug 30, 2012
Good Afternoon LRahman, we are a business support service and can also provide funding on particular projects.Please send me a private message with further details