Stock Offer Kenzo Stock - UK

We are the authorised stockists of Kenzo. Please contact us for an up to date stocklist via email. Goods are in the UK.

May 29, 2015
Kindly share available product details. (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Reactions: Fresco sports
May 29, 2015
Hi, Kindly share available product details with MOQ.

We are the authorised stockists of Kenzo. Please contact us for an up to date stocklist via email. Goods are in the UK.
Hi
Could please send me a email with your current products?
Thanks
(E-mail hidden for privacy)

Uzi

May 19, 2021
Hi could you also send me an up to date stock (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Jun 15, 2021
can you send me your email I would like to know if you ship to Canada ?

Hi could you send me an email please with updated stock list on (E-mail hidden for privacy) thank you

Hi there, I am planning to open our own Shopify eStore. Start on scratch to sources reliable items of Branded Fashionable, Sports & Fitness, Beauty and Cosmetics items. I had worked for Branded Beauty and Cosmetics clients for POP Fixture for more than 16 years. From time to time, rcvd different brands of Cosmetics for OEM development of Fixture for them. So I would like to start my own business from Branded Beauty and Cosmetics (Legit Wholesale channels only.) Please start conversation with me at prague382005 at yahoo com or AJLeisureBrandsLTD at yahoo com. Cheers

Jun 22, 2020
hello what is your email? thank you

Please send your branded stockist to my email at (E-mail hidden for privacy) (Kash Wai) . And detailed all the terms, MOQ, shipping mode, payment terms etc. So we can build up the conversation in long terms.

Regards
Kash Wai
AJ Leisure Brands LTD

Our official email address is (E-mail hidden for privacy). Please confirm all your KENZO items which is with original price tags from KENZO or not? As I am from Vancouver, BC, Canada. If we find your items interesting. We may ask for proper quote together with Shipping and Delivery to Vancouver. Cheers.