LED Bulb, Spot, Cup, Ceiling Light, T5, T8, and T10 light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i've been on your website as i was interested it what you were selling, im not in the market for any currently, but thought you should know that when i go onto your products page on your site - none of the images for the products come up and all the names are replaced by id tag lines that look to be straight out of your database. You may want to check this out.

Reactions: Amanda Hunter
Hi i've been on your website as i was interested it what you were selling, im not in the market for any currently, but thought you should know that when i go onto your products page on your site - none of the images for the products come up and all the names are replaced by id tag lines that look to be straight out of your database. You may want to check this out.

Hi There

Thank you for visiting our website, we are still creating our new site for LED light now, it will be finished within 1 month.

If you are interested in this business, please feel free to email me at [email protected] I will email you informations and price.

Thanks

Please go to our website, http://www.sjctrading.com to download price list, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.