Stock Offer LED Light bulbs and downlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Green Energy, then you think LED lights.

I have been working in technology field for over 25 years. LED is simple and efficient technology. In the past I was importing advanced technology products from China with not so good results. LED is simple and don't need a lot of testing to say it is ok quality or not.

Lifetime for LED light bulbs is well over 30.000 hours (30 times more than Hallogen and 60 times more than older technology).

So for sure, it takes a little bit to explain to people that you can save money and help build a clean planet, but Phillips and other big ones are already promoting their own LED products.

We can get all LED products you need, for home, business, swimming pool... shops.... streets....

On our site you will find a LED saving calculator, and you will be impressed how fast you get your money back when buying LED!!!!

Cheers,

Cyrille

please could you email me with stock and prices please also do you drop ship regards james
[email protected]

Oct 23, 2009
UK
please send me stock and pricelist @ thaales at hotmail dot com. cheers

Hello Cyrille...I hope you're able to help me on this one and might have what I'm seeking. I give an explanation of what I'm doing and what I'm looking for so you'll know.

What I'm doing:

We deal in a few different area's under different company name's and after exploring the market for LED lighting and seeing how expensive the price's for such are here in Holland, we're entertaining the idea of entering this market as well trying to supply both the private and public sector a cheaper priced product without sacrificing quality. Thus what I'm planning on doing with my required 15 dimmable LED's is the following. I'm remodeling a section of our office's here and in one area I currently have two wall's with ceiling cove's. One wall which is 4.2mtr's has 5 x 50W halogen spots in the ceiling cove and the other wall which is 10mtr's long has 10 x 50W halogen spots in the ceiling cove. All with dimmer's. On the smaller wall we've made a simulated home environment and on the longer wall we've made a simulated office/commercial environment. I'm wanting to replace those 50W halogen's with dimmable LED bulb's and use this room as a showroom for customer's to actually see the LED bulb's working first hand. (I also intend to eventually install a few RGB LED strips). That's why I'm wanting this initial investment of the 15 bulb's to be as cheap as possible. If this takes off, which I'm sure it will as a lot of potential customer's have expressed interest in these, then I estimate that I will be able to start with initial order's of 100+ p/mth hopefully increasing substantially as we approach our upcoming christmas season.

For the 15 pcs LED spot's:

1. 6W dimmable
2. able to replace the 50W halogen's
3. High Brightness with as high a lumen value as possible. Minimum of +400Lm
4. a good beam angle (45-60 degree's as I intend to use only these LED's as the ONLY light source in the showroom)
5. dimension's: 50mm (diamater) * 53-60mm (length)
6. very dependable and good chip.. Preferably CREE, BridgeLux, EpiStar, Edison
7. GU10 connectior
8. 230V for here in Holland

For the RGB strip's (initially 2*5mtr roll's for a total of 10mtr):

1. 5050 (or better) chip, 60LEDs/mtr
2. dimmable
3. Flexible
4. 44 key (or better) controller with adapter
5. waterproof
6. High Brightness
7. Wide beam angle (120 degree)

I've been in negotiation's with supplier's in China (Mainland) and HongKong with no joy at all. I'm looking for a price range of between $USD 5-7 p/pc for the 15 LED spots and between $USD 3-4.50 p/mtr/5mtr rolls for the strips including the controller and adapter.

If you can assist in this, I would appreciate your contacting me as quickly as possible as I've got customer's backing up for these item's, but like I said, I want to set up this show room before I actually start selling this.

I look forward to hearing from you and remain with

Best Regards

Hello MadRebel,

I have been installing 6 Watts replacement lamps in my office, prior I had 35 Watts halogen. 6 Watts is top to replace 35 Watts but not enough to replace 50 Watts. For 50 Watts it is better to use newly released 8 Watts single LED. They are able to generate over 400 lumens at 1 meter.

For the 6 Watts, I am speaking about what I have been testing. I did not get yet the 8 Watts, but on paper they give over 450 lumens. 6 watts will give you around 300 at 1 meter.

For LED strips, I need to check more to be able to reach your request, but I believe should be able to do that.

For prices, I don't have problem to arrange the samples you need, but I will not be able to reach this price for little quantities, nevertheless, I know I still can get good price for you for samples and better prices for bulk orders in the future when people come to you with "firm orders".

Some people here are very honest in their commercial approach, some less... I do the filtering and I do the testing of the products myself to be sure that what is written is true. Only when they say it is from one brand or the other, I need to trust them, because I have no way to check if true or not, but for high power it can only be true because the chips are not produced in China yet...

You can email me directly, you will find all my informations on our site or [email protected] is my direct email.

Thank you,

Cyrille

Hello MadRebel,

I have been installing 6 Watts replacement lamps in my office, prior I had 35 Watts halogen. 6 Watts is top to replace 35 Watts but not enough to replace 50 Watts. For 50 Watts it is better to use newly released 8 Watts single LED. They are able to generate over 400 lumens at 1 meter.

For the 6 Watts, I am speaking about what I have been testing. I did not get yet the 8 Watts, but on paper they give over 450 lumens. 6 watts will give you around 300 at 1 meter.

For LED strips, I need to check more to be able to reach your request, but I believe should be able to do that.

For prices, I don't have problem to arrange the samples you need, but I will not be able to reach this price for little quantities, nevertheless, I know I still can get good price for you for samples and better prices for bulk orders in the future when people come to you with "firm orders".

Some people here are very honest in their commercial approach, some less... I do the filtering and I do the testing of the products myself to be sure that what is written is true. Only when they say it is from one brand or the other, I need to trust them, because I have no way to check if true or not, but for high power it can only be true because the chips are not produced in China yet...

You can email me directly, you will find all my informations on our site or Email Filtered is my direct email.

Thank you,

Cyrille
Hello Cyrille,

Thnx for the prompt reply m8. Really appreciated.
8W for 50W Halogen replacement. WOW! When I first started this project I did a little research and found out that 5W was sufficient. When I approached several supplier's in China with my requirement's, I was told that 5W definately was not enough but that 6W would do the trick, especially since I wanted them dimmable as well. Now I find out from you 6W won't do it for me and that I need 8W. Although I don't know what to believe anymore, I have a tendancy to go with what you're telling me.

However, if I have a high enough lumen, say 380lm and the right beam angle, say 60 degree's, why wouldn't 6W be sufficient?

I enclose a PhotoBucket link of picture's that I've made of the two ceiling cove's with the 50W halogen's burning. (Please don't pay attention to the color tinted one's as I was just playing around in IrFanView to see what various color tint's would look like so I applied those filter's myself. They are not the actual color of the light's. They are actually WW).

Here's the link:
Code:
http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/MadDOGGYDog1951/50W%20%20Halogen%20Cove%20Lighting/
Like I said in my original reply to you, I don't want to use any other lighting source in this room. Only those halogen's (hopefully LED's). So...I would most definately value your advice, input, critique, etc. on this.

If you want to take this private, then PM me or email me and we can do this that way.

Hope to hear soon from you and thnx again for your reply.

Greeeeetz:welldone:

Hello Ipolm,

We could do the Toshiba led bulbs, but they are not very common here. Hong Kong (Shenzhen) is realy the heart of the manufacturing for LED for all non brand or white brands of the world. Definitely cheaper than any and so far to be honnest, since it is a very simple product, quality has not been an issue. I am sending you my existing catalogue, but any questions you can feel free.

Thank you,

Cyrille

Status
Not open for further replies.