Looking for a Medical/Quality Analysis Consultant for help with a Government Contract

Hello,

Hope you are all well and keeping safe.

We are currently in talks with the Government regarding various supplies of products. We have some products which have been approved, however, we have a few products where we have submitted all documentation for approval, but have been denied approval, but have not been given any reasons. We believe full specifications are met as well.

This is for medical products, and would like someone to aid us in the process. If anyone could direct me to someone or a firm that does this.

Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks.

Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)
Mobile: 07950 899 449

This is Lilian from China, International Sales Manager of Yiles Medical.

There is a good news. We are yielding nitrile gloves. It is suitable for daily life, electronics, chemical industry, hospital, scientific research and other industries.It is made of high-quality nitrile rubber with other additives. It does not contain protein and has no allergic reaction to human skin. It is non-toxic and harmless. It is strong and durable with good adhesion.

If you are interested in this product, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Let me add other information about Our 13 key categories: Anaesthesia & Respiratory series, Hypodermic injection & infusion series, Hemodialysis products, Examination & Diagnostic series, Dressing series, Urology series, Minimally Invasive Products , Home care series, Hospital Furniture, Medical & Lab Equipment , Automatic production equipment and Epidemic prevention products.

We truthfully believe we will provide the best products and services to your esteemed company.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Lillian

Yiles medical Chengdu co,.ltd

Phone (whatsApp & Wechat): +86 19180695023

Wechat ID: Lilian_Yiles_

Email:(E-mail hidden for privacy)