Looking for dropshipper with pictures

Feb 18, 2016
Hi guys. I joined DS Domination backin 2012 and absolutely loved it but due to the government cutsI am now without a PA to helpe me do my eBay listings. Yes, I'm blind. My biggest problem is that I have no sight whatsoever and therefore downloading/taking pictures is a big nightmare for me. I'm looking therefore to find a drop shipping company who provides pictures with the products it stocks so that I can be sure the pics are good. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Jul 14, 2009
belgium
Hi Kerry, can't really help with your problem but very glad to meet a visually impaired person here on TSC. I've been teaching computer skills to blind and visually impaired people for +-8 years before becoming self-employed.

What screen-reader do you use? Jaws? Supernova?

Hi guys. I joined DS Domination backin 2012 and absolutely loved it but due to the government cutsI am now without a PA to helpe me do my eBay listings. Yes, I'm blind. My biggest problem is that I have no sight whatsoever and therefore downloading/taking pictures is a big nightmare for me. I'm looking therefore to find a drop shipping company who provides pictures with the products it stocks so that I can be sure the pics are good. Can anyone help? Thanks.
hello kerry
Our dropshippers can download product images and description without watermark from our site freely.
If you are intersted in our dropship program ,feel free to conatct me !
You just need two steps to be our Dropshipper.
Step one : register account,link: https://goo.gl/bjgwYD
Step two : apply drop ship program, links: http://goo.gl/0cjTkI
when you are going to register our dropship account ,please remark you are come from TSC or input that you have contacted with jessica so that I can find out who you are to help you activate your account soon.
Personal Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)
Dropship team: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Feb 18, 2016
Hi Kerry, can't really help with your problem but very glad to meet a visually impaired person here on TSC. I've been teaching computer skills to blind and visually impaired people for +-8 years before becoming self-employed.

What screen-reader do you use? Jaws? Supernova?
JAWS and NVDA. Depends on what I'm doing. Got to be honest, I thought JAWS was the rolls Royce but now NVDA seems better at some things. I too used to teach blind people how to use computers.

Reactions: psxgamer
Feb 18, 2016
Although not sure about electronics though. Tech support would be a potential nightmare

Have a look at www.catwalkwholesale.com

We have one of the most trendiest collection out there and if you are just starting, then look no further as we are the only wholesalers in UK who sells in single pieces which means you don't need to buy packs (we do sell packs as well).

Our minimum order is also the lowest at only £50.00 GBP and we also provide a DROPSHIP service. Delivery is next day, provided the order is placed by 13:00, and you can use our high-resolution images for marketing.

Have a look at the new in section which we update 4/5 times a week.

Give us a shout if we can help any further to get you started. :)

Regards,

CW Team

Reactions: Cody