• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

looking for hair brand wholesale(especially hair colour)

Hi I'm a greener here, so please be gentle ,

I'm looking for wholesalers to provide hair care brand e.g. Kerastase, Oribe, Aveda and so on
and especially hair colour part like lime crime(US brand) and bleach london(UK one)

Would appreciate the help if you have any recommendations, thank you in advance

Reactions: Toni sastre
by the way, already searched lime crime and bleach london for keyword, and there is no answer

Hey. Oribe is one of the best hair care brands I know. Many girls buy several shampoos or masks at once.

Hey. Oribe is one of the best hair care brands I know. Many girls buy several shampoos or masks at once.
My favorite product is the Oribe masque which brightens grey, silver, and white strands while eliminating yellow tones and increasing shine.

My favorite product is the Oribe masque which brightens grey, silver, and white strands while eliminating yellow tones and increasing shine.

After lightening my hair, I realized how difficult it is to take care of bleached hair. I have read some hair care tips, yet nothing but this masque helps me. Do you know any other ways to keep dyed hair soft? I would be so grateful to you.