Closed looking for online traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2003
i'm looking for online wholesalers that sale anything plz!!!!!

Dec 5, 2003
Phil, you obviously have a plan then "WHOLESALER and "ANYTHING", you need to find something you WANT to sell, then find your wholesaler.Theres far to many wholesalers out there who will sell you rubbish at poor prices!!! Find your market and stick with it, otherwise its going to be a rough ride. Nobody else is going to do it for you, i think Richard has already said if you are have dificulties finding someone, go down the old fashioned route and use your phone.

Out-takes

Dec 18, 2003
Hi,

I would agree with the above, I would not just want to sell anything.

Although would also agree I have used the Wholesale Directory in the past, and had no problems.

Why don't you also check eBay's wholesale Listings for Bargains, I am currently got my eye on 25 Wholesale DVD's all top titles for less than £50 but expect it to rise, but you get the idea
<

Dec 25, 2003
Iknow what i want,I would like mp3 players and dvd/games to sell.
Its just finding the wholesaler thats the problem,I have signed up for the "Uktrader" thing and no luck

There are a number of suppliers of these items listed in the wholesale database BUT they may not necessarily be online.

Also, the products you have chosen to sell are highly competitive and therefore the profit margins available are minimal. Unless you are able to buy in huge bulk, I am afraid that you will find it very hard to compete with the major retail outlets and still make a decent profit.

Regards

Richard
TheTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.