Looking for Wholesaler for Bling Sparkly Crushed Diamond Home Furnishings

Sep 29, 2014
Would REALLY appreciate some help in my search to find a Wholesaler who stocks the bling style crushed diamond home furnishings (lamps, ornaments, liquid framed pictures etc). I know there is one in the south of England (probably London way) but struggling to find it and google has been no help. Any idea of main or big industrial estates with lots of wholesalers may also be useful. Thanks.

Would REALLY appreciate some help in my search to find a Wholesaler who stocks the bling style crushed diamond home furnishings (lamps, ornaments, liquid framed pictures etc). I know there is one in the south of England (probably London way) but struggling to find it and google has been no help. Any idea of main or big industrial estates with lots of wholesalers may also be useful. Thanks.
Did u manage to find out where anything was

Dec 2, 2020
Has anybody had any luck getting bling ornaments, vases, etc ? I am trying to access a supplier but no luck.
can anyone point me in the right direction please. ?

Sep 29, 2014
Hi did you manage to find anybody? I’m having a night mare trying to find some where. Tia
No had no luck at all ! I keep finding wholesalers up north in places like Birmingham and Manchester but i'm not finding any near London or the south east (but i definitely know lots of people in the south east who are selling these items and collecting from fairly local wholesalers), Just annoying that nobody will say where...

Apr 7, 2021
No had no luck at all ! I keep finding wholesalers up north in places like Birmingham and Manchester but i'm not finding any near London or the south east (but i definitely know lots of people in the south east who are selling these items and collecting from fairly local wholesalers), Just annoying that nobody will say where...
Try Queen Dreams UK in Romford

Apr 10, 2021
I
Try Queen Dreams UK in Romford
am waiting for them to message me details. But I would love a direct supplier xx