• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Stock Offer Luxury designer wear wholesale

Apr 16, 2009
Italy
Stock Status
Stock is on hand and in store / warehouse
Stock Location
Italy
Unit Price
N/A
Total Supply Quantity
4000+ pcs
MOQ
one complete size run
Payment Methods
bank transfer or credit card
Shipping Information
all goods shipped by international courier
Buyer Liabilities
EU & UK delivery free all goods supplied excluding taxes
We currently have over £1,000,000 of exclusive labels on our website from brands such as Stone Island,CP Company, Prada, Balenciaga, Valentino,DSquared, Fendi, Givenchy, Lanvin,Alexander McQueen, etc. All new summer 2022 stock.
For further information contact us on (E-mail hidden for privacy) or visit our website at www.madeinitalydesignerclothing.com

Last edited:
I do not see the point in buying these things, because of the unreasonably high cost. If with luxury cars, it is due not only to the brand, but also the characteristics and materials, then here I do not even know why there is such a high markup.