Stock Offer MAC Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could you please email me a price list including all offers and brands? I see you have been offering MAC, Dior, etc. I'm interested in both brands and to see whatever else you have in stock!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to receiving the stock/price list!

Email: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Dec 31, 2010
uk
We have a large number of MAC Cosmetics available . Full spreadsheet of shades and prices available on request

Pictures to be added

Stock Status:
Physical Stock Based in West London

Quantity Available:
1000 +

Price per unit:
From £5 upwards - spreadsheet with full details available on request

Shipping Method
Your parcel will be shipped by courier the next working day if orders placed before 8pm. This is a 2 day service. Delivery will be charged seperatley

Payment Methods Accepted

we accept payment by bank transfer or by PayPal if you chose to pay by PayPal then there will be a 4% fee added to cover the fee charged from the provider
Hi
Please could you send me a list of cosmetics you have - thanks (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Dec 31, 2010
uk
Hi Steve
Sorted the problem, btinternet is down for a lot of users but I got the list anyway, I hadn't deleted it off my I phone.
Please could I have the following from you.
2 x BREATHE OF PLUM MAC BLUSH
2 X PLUM FOOLERY
2 X SHEERTONE BLUSHBABY

BOBBI BROWN - RICH COLOR GLOSS ANGELA PINK X 5

KORRES
FROST PINK X 4
NATURAL PINK X 4
ROSE X 4

STILA
TRIO BRONZE GLOW X 10
GOLD GLOW X 10

MANY THANKS. Please send an invoice with your pay pal address to (E-mail hidden for privacy)
as my other email is down.
Angela

Mar 7, 2013
Hi

I am new to the forum and I am thinking of starting a Cosmetics business. I am highly interested in MAC, Elizabethe Arden, Bobbi Brown, IMAN, LANCOME and Clarins. Please could you email me a price list and instructions on ordering, minimum purchases. Many thanks.

(E-mail hidden for privacy)

Apr 26, 2012
Hi Steve,

Please can you send lists to (E-mail hidden for privacy).

Thanks,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.