Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

I just don't think any of the 'authorities' have any interest in catching or stopping this shyster. The only thing we can do is keep finding out his new identities and winning his auctions so that we can leave neg for him. On the basis that he never leaves feedback anyway I don't think there's really anything to worry about on that score. He'll just take what he can get and leg it.

Sep 2, 2007
uk
I don't want to buy anything of him with my real ID cos I don't want to risk making him suspicious and I don't want to use my new ID cos I'll need this to buy as many USB sticks / MP3 players as possible once he starts the scam again (remember he sets a limit on sales to any given ID) so I'll have a go at trying to persuade one of his satisfied sim card customers to dig out the paypal info.

Sep 2, 2007
uk
I've e-mailed 3 sim card buyers (from yourgroups.market) who have substantial 100% positive feedback and asked them to provide paypal info before he goes underground and removes the paypal option. I've also included a link to this forum, so hopefully at least one of the 3 clearly excellent ebayers will help us out. Can I just remind everyone to INCLUDE A LINK TO THIS FORM in their negative feedback when the fun starts. Our friend's feedback is up to 49 pos and 1 neg as I type this, so it won't be too long now. As I said earlier I'm off on my holiday next weekend for 2 weeks and I'm really pi**ed off that I think I'm going to miss out on this one. Please ALL, set up additional ebay accounts and hit this ******* hard when the time comes.

Dear Marcellep
I am experiencing the exact problem - we jsut spent £32.99 on flash drives - sent cheque - stole my money and guess what - NO ITEM!!! Have you a phone number for him?

Sep 2, 2007
uk
Titch, I mentioned on a previous page that the paypal thing is all part of the plan. Once he starts listing the expensive stuff he will remove paypal as an option. He uses it for the sim cards to build confidence and good feedback.

Sep 2, 2007
uk
I see that yourgroup.markets no longer has any items for sale but positive feedback is 76 pos and just 1 neg. I think he's preparing to launch very soon... Keep your eyes open everyone and nail this little **** again. Don't forget to post a link to this forum in feedback. Happy hunting!

i see he has added lots more sim cards now obviously wants some more feedback before ripping everyone off!!!

Another buyer to the list!

I like so many others have been ripped off by this guy. I fell for his e-bay feedback as sufficient proof he was a trustworthy seller. I also agree whilst the amount lost is not a lot he should not get away with it. I have followed an earlier link and e-mailed Lancashire Police. They have acknowledged and passed onto the appropriate area. Whether I hear any good news is another matter. I would suggest ALL who have been ripped off to register their concerens with the police.

Sep 18, 2007
UK
Hi folks! I just found this forum by chance having been scammed recently by Fonexs. I'd like to report this to the police. Is there a specific case number, phone number or contact I need to use to ensure all our cases are pulled together? Thanks in anticipation.