Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

I would suggest everyone who sends an email complaint to the police/trading standards addresses earlier in the thread have a subject of :
Fonexs fraud complaint

does that tracking number show anything anywhere?

omg it not..ive aask him with which courier service.could be any.

tell him you are contacting the lancashire Police and HBOS regarding this item and will go to the small claims court , and will publish all the information you get from this process.

The r start means its supposed to be recorded delivery and not tracked until after delivery.

At the check site put any crap you like in the numbers bit and you will get the same message about not tracked until deliverd - even utter made up numbers

The r start means its supposed to be recorded delivery and not tracked until after delivery.

At the check site put any crap you like in the numbers bit and you will get the same message about not tracked until deliverd - even utter made up numbers

I agree with you 100% here

But you never know the seller might being getting a little worried now and actually send the items out

hi there all
i was also scammed by dana.rack i brought two mp3 players and send the money by postal order.
i knew it was too good to be true to get mp3 players that cheap
i realised it was a scam after when i sent the payment away and people wrote the bad feedback (the real truth).

i have sent emails away asking for a refund or if i was recieving my item as you were not a register user
i only got one respond saying this

"hi
thanks for your notification
please do not worry if you did make payments.....at the moment we need to resolve some

problem out because our businese was destroyed by those bad guys who like to calumniate

once the payment is clear we shall pack the items you purchased and
send them out
it takes 7-14 days to arrive at your side"
thanks
Johnson

i have open an unpaid dispute
what should i do next .

Sep 2, 2007
uk
Calumniate - "To make false and damaging statements about; To slander" Ha ha!
I got two tracking number e-mails - RA232059630HK and RA232058682HK, but I paid for 4 items. I'm not holding my breath waiting for delivery! Sounds like a stalling move but it ain't gonna work..
Itsmeagain - just sit tight for now.

Sep 18, 2007
UK
I've also received an email (see below) suggesting that the item has been posted but don't believe it for a minute. I just don't understand why he's even wasting time with these petty stalling tactics.

"hello,
we feel terrible sorry for the delay,we had sent the item you purchased.
the Tracking Number was showed as below,
RA232057038HK

we hope you will be happy after you receive the item purchased

Thanks very much"

I am certain there is nothing posted - check all the other id's - same technique

Report it to lancashire police

Oh and i note that one of the 'suspect' id's is now selling itunes vouchers, through paypay.
either it a legit id (unlikely)
or he gonna grab money and run, possibly back to HK

Its funny you should say that, I bought a sim card from that seller and now a Itune voucher, I had not paid for them and not had any messages from the seller. I was waiting for a reason to leave negative feedback.......