• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Naturalizer

Phone
0800 1931 800
MK9 2FR Milton Keynes
Apr 23, 2020
VIONIC's mission began with the work of renowned podiatrist Phillip Vasyli. A pioneer and innovator in the field of lower-limb biomechanics, Vasyli treated thousands of patients, ranging from young children to amateur and professional athletes. Known by friends and colleagues as a "born healer", he had a genuine passion for making orthotic treatment more affordable and accessible to people in need of pain relief.
Early in his career, Vasyli realised that the only treatment options for many common foot-related ailments, like plantar fasciitis or over-pronation, were costly and time-consuming. In response to the overwhelming demand for a solution, he invented one of the first heat-mouldable orthotics, a low-cost option that allowed patients to walk out of his practice feeling better than when they'd come in. This philosophy laid the groundwork for the award-winning FMT Technology orthotic, the world's first and only true orthotic available without a doctor's prescription.
Vasyli's creation revolutionised the industry and paved the way for limitless innovation in the footwear field, laying the groundwork for VIONIC's stylish range of shoes, sandals, boots and orthotics. A groundbreaking study shows VIONIC sandals effectively alleviate heel pain*.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HEEL PAIN STUDY
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study partially funded by VIONIC on people experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain