Hello! i am in need of some new stock for my store, main things i look out for are bright 70s-00s clothing, tops tshirts camis dresses, retro flower prints mesh designs mini dresses deadstock ALL OF IT! i also love the graphic mesh vibe so pieces such as cop copine, noun, custo barcelona, etc etc, i also look out for old brands with the 80s-00s baby doll mini skirt mini dress mini top all that vibe so pimkie, morgan de toi, jennyfer, JNY, old topshop new look miss selfridges, etam, playboy, orsay, clockhouse, pilot, and so many more! If you see anything in this post you can supply do not hesitate to drop me an email at: (E-mail hidden for privacy) and we can talk!

Reactions: busybeebrb
Hello! i am in need of some new stock for my store, main things i look out for are bright 70s-00s clothing, tops tshirts camis dresses, retro flower prints mesh designs mini dresses deadstock ALL OF IT! i also love the graphic mesh vibe so pieces such as cop copine, noun, custo barcelona, etc etc, i also look out for old brands with the 80s-00s baby doll mini skirt mini dress mini top all that vibe so pimkie, morgan de toi, jennyfer, JNY, old topshop new look miss selfridges, etam, playboy, orsay, clockhouse, pilot, and so many more! If you see anything in this post you can supply do not hesitate to drop me an email at: (E-mail hidden for privacy) and we can talk!
Also, if you are in other countries this is not a problem!

Reactions: busybeebrb