Service Offer Need Shipping,Call JK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

Have you ever thought about that who can help me to handle my shipment from China, even just a small box?
Have you ever thought about why your competitors always got a lower price from China than you?
Have you ever thought about how can I find a reliable agent in China who knows the whole Link of the foreign trade supply chain?

If you thought about the above problems more than once and never solve it, here I am.

I'm JK from Mega Hugo Shipping Company who has been worked in the shipping area for more than 6years and operated a lot of EXW, FOB, DDU&DDP projects from China to Europe,USA, Australia...

I'm not only provide shipping services but also can help the foreign buyers get the tax return from the government. You may don't know but your competitor already got the tax return for a long time. That's why they got a lower price than you.

For now, we can offer you so much more services, such as: arrange payment for your vendors, collect goods, QC.....

As I always said to my clients: You take care of the market, I take care of your order.

Welcome to check my profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jk-liao-4859617b/

Or send me email for more details: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.