• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

New to the wholesale game

May 1, 2021
Morning everyone !

Let me introduce myself my name is James.

I have been in a job for some time now that is not making me happy so I have decided to change my path and start up my own business.

I am looking to buy wholesale designer clothes and sell online and I would appreciate any advice you have to offer.

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
May 1, 2021
Hi Jed,
Thanks for the tip.

Jun 11, 2021
good luck James. this game is by no means easy so don't expect to be making big money for a while, however when your business grows to a certain level it will eventually tick over and that's when you'll reap your rewards. may I recommend getting into fashion groups on Facebook and becoming a seller through there as you will gain healthy reputation and is how I started to grow a customer base. all the best and any more questions feel free to throw my way.