• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

News New Woodland Group Branded trucks

Today, two very shiny looking trucks rolled through to the Woodland Group Chelmsford site with a very bright and engaging design as part of our new branding.

upload_2017-7-4_17-38-1.png

The trucks feature our signature blue as our core colour which is then covered in our pale blue secondary colour with our stripe design across the sides, back and front. I think they bring a vivid and enlightening feel and guarantees to stand out against the crowd.

upload_2017-7-4_17-38-46.png

"WE DELIVER"

Our new tagline covers nearly half the sides which can be seen from quite a distance! Our logo also features more than before - now six times across the livery. Once on the back, twice on each side and once on the front giving us much more exposure.

upload_2017-7-4_17-41-35.png

The back is again just as important. This time featuring our full strap-line, website URL and call-to-actions to our Twitter and LinkedIn pages each with logos creating a more modern and trending touch. Then finished off with a gloss finish making them extra shiny!

There should be many more of the new branded trucks on the road soon - Let me know if you see them!

Reactions: Dean, Cody and Jed
Aug 22, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Looking good!

Reactions: Import Expert
May 18, 2022
I had the opportunity to check out one of the first new Woodland Group branded trucks. It was very cool to see the new design, and I thought it was a great improvement over the old design. {edit - link to advertising} The new logo looks great on the sides of a truck. The first thing that stands out is that it's larger and bolder than before, so it will be easy to spot from a distance. Next, they've added more color in the shape of green leaves around the outside edge. This gives a nice contrast to the red background, which is also more prominent now than before

Last edited by a moderator: