Stock Offer Poundland Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I will be going back to China for my annual 6 month stint in the next 2 weeks.

I have had a couple of emails over the last few weeks with regards dollar store/pound lines.

4 years ago completeley by chance I stumbled accross a factory that produce a huge array of goods for Pound Land they had a catalogue of over 9,000 items out of which Pound Land had selected somewhere like 4,300 lines.

If anyone is interested in purchasing items for sale at £1 then please contact me as I will be meeting with this factory on my return and can do some sourcing work on your behalf.

Please no wishers or bedroom traders, only those serious about buying, I am also willing to host anyone willing to travel out to China to buy goods, for more information please contact me.

Regards

Khalid

Brother would it be possible if I could get a catalogue as i would be interested in some pound lines in the ear future(inshallah)
You see brother I am currently tribg to get Sunday's off from work so i can start car booting/market trading and as i sell electronic i would need other items which i could make a decent profit so just researching for stock place vehicle I should be able to start after ramzan as that's when I should have work sorted out

do you have an office based in b'ham?

Hi, I am interested in buying and would like to request a product of some more information.. contact me on [email protected]

Jun 19, 2012
Hi

I will be going back to China for my annual 6 month stint in the next 2 weeks.

I have had a couple of emails over the last few weeks with regards dollar store/pound lines.

4 years ago completeley by chance I stumbled accross a factory that produce a huge array of goods for Pound Land they had a catalogue of over 9,000 items out of which Pound Land had selected somewhere like 4,300 lines.

If anyone is interested in purchasing items for sale at £1 then please contact me as I will be meeting with this factory on my return and can do some sourcing work on your behalf.

Please no wishers or bedroom traders, only those serious about buying, I am also willing to host anyone willing to travel out to China to buy goods, for more information please contact me.

Regards

Khalid

Jun 12, 2012
catalogue or product list for me to. please. thanks

Jul 12, 2011
UK
HI. Yes if you can forward me a catalogue price list to [email protected]

My wife is now looking into doing a pound shop/alternative gifts so this would be ideal.

Thanks

Jul 12, 2011
UK
Lee I think ull find someone asked if there was a price list/catalogue and it evolved and we all followed suit. Thought I'd missed that in the op 1st posting now read it again and there's nothing about sending a list out.

But if you could maybe get one together or examples of what you can get theimporter that would be great thanks!

Jun 19, 2012
Lee I think ull find someone asked if there was a price list/catalogue and it evolved and we all followed suit. Thought I'd missed that in the op 1st posting now read it again and there's nothing about sending a list out.

But if you could maybe get one together or examples of what you can get theimporter that would be great thanks!
Thanks John putting things right here.

BlindFoxTrading

Banned Member
Jul 21, 2011
United Kingdom
We have 2 eBay Stores and we sell all pound shop lines, we have access to many major suppliers and I would be willing to source items for anybody who would be interested. Please google blindfox trading to see one of our ebay stores, we would be able to supply any of those products immediately.

toysandgifts

Banned Member
Nov 6, 2010
From the top of my head, he has posted a PDF Price catalogue somewhere in the forums. This was a while back though, should be somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.