Ring the Wedding Bells alert for this upcoming product boom

Experts all over the world are predicting that one of the big post-pandemic booms will be for the wedding industry.

It's hardly surprising that after almost 1 1/2 years of restrictions on the wedding industry, experts are predicting that all those couples waiting to declare their love in front of a crowd will having cancelled, pushed back, and also just not bothered planning weddings over that time are ready to plan and party with confidence to book venues and buy all the products associated with planning a wedding!

Also, the backlog on hotels and fully planned weddings means there will be more couples than ever before doing a DIY/part-DIY version of their dream day having had months and months to think of their perfect plan! So... what does this mean for those selling on a marketplace? and what products should you be stocking to tale advantage of this trend?

Our Top Ten Products (in no particular order!)

1. Invitations - customisable stationary for inivitations, thank yous and rsvp cards
2. Favours for the tables - think a trinket that the guests can keep! Classy but sensibly priced is the key
3. Celebration table confetti - It is common now for tables to be sprinkled with shaped table confetti in the colours of the wedding. Champagne bottle and heart shapes are common!
4. Bridal shower accessories such as matching dressing gowns (remember hen parties and the "getting ready" celebrations are essential to the wedding prep and people spend ALOT)
5. Biodegradable confetti - eco conscious wedding celebrations MUST HAVE this to get around the traditional confetti ban!
6. Bunting - a wedding is almost incomplete nowadays without this retro trend!
7. Flip Flops by the bucket load - a new common trend to give the guests free flip flops for the dancing portion of the evening to rest tired heeled feet
8. Balloons - an oldie but a goodie, no wedding is complete without a few balloons
9. Centre Pieces - a rustic and easy to construct table centre piece will be a relief for any couple!
10. Quality but affordable bridesmaid dresses in all shapes and sizes - one of the hardest parts to plan of any wedding, which the bride traditionally pays for!

Remember if you are listing on marketplaces, then make sure you are tagging the products and titling as wedding relevant. To see trends, take a look at www.notonthehighstreet.com and www.etsy.com where they have curated wedding sections

Reactions: Jed
Aug 16, 2021
Hi, I am looking for ways to advertise a company and have come across this site, I have read through the terms and rules however, still, a bit confused on if I am able to advertise here and help the community or not.

Can you please let me know if I can advertise a site here?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards.
Khalid

Hi, I am looking for ways to advertise a company and have come across this site, I have read through the terms and rules however, still, a bit confused on if I am able to advertise here and help the community or not.

Can you please let me know if I can advertise a site here?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards.
Khalid
Hi Khalid,

I have sent you a dm to ask for more details about your company, but basically any relevant service or goods supplier can advertise to our community so long as you are within our guidelines

Thanks,

Helen