Selling new tablets - other ways to advertise my business in the wholesale sector?

Hi everyone.

I've been dabbling in tablets for the past couple of years now and it seems i've finally found a factory in Shenzhen that offers them at a good price. I've ordered samples, organised site visits and contacted previous buyers (genuine UK companies that replied with good English).

I'm building a site and conducting SEO and keyword research on it over the next 6 months to get it ready. My question is, what other options do i have in terms of selling them wholesale?. I'm confident i'd be the cheapest in the UK. So other than my website, stockshifters (although the mark up would eventually be too high for the customer!), adwords and other wholesale directories, what are the other free or relatively cheap ways to advertise my business in the wholesale sector?

Cheers, Luke.

Oct 8, 2007
UK
Forums, Facebook, Word of Mouth, Trade Magazines, Twitter, sell in small bulk on eBay and convert the customers to long term "off eBay" customers?

Mar 1, 2013
Social media is probably the cheapest and easiest way to start off. Trade magazine for sure. How about online directories?

I'm thinking about online directories, but not sure which ones would be best for my product range.

Dec 5, 2010
UK
Hi Luke,
This is quite a good question and something I have quite a bit of experience in, I've been asked to write a piece for the Wholesaleforums blog on the subject, so hold tight for a few days and I'll get back to you with a detailed answer.
Andy

Reactions: Tango34uk and LukeF
Reactions: LukeF
Aug 27, 2013
Hello

I am interested in purchasing tablets subject to the correct price and spec.

Please come back to me

M

Jul 22, 2013
Hi

Would maybe interested in what you have.

If you could send me a PM that would be great.

Regards

Apr 24, 2007
60DBP
Hi everyone.

I've been dabbling in tablets for the past couple of years now and it seems i've finally found a factory in Shenzhen that offers them at a good price. I've ordered samples, organised site visits and contacted previous buyers (genuine UK companies that replied with good English).

I'm building a site and conducting SEO and keyword research on it over the next 6 months to get it ready. My question is, what other options do i have in terms of selling them wholesale?. I'm confident i'd be the cheapest in the UK. So other than my website, stockshifters (although the mark up would eventually be too high for the customer!), adwords and other wholesale directories, what are the other free or relatively cheap ways to advertise my business in the wholesale sector?

Cheers, Luke.

Hi Luke,

Apart from everything else you have listed and other suggestions, you should really work hard on SEO and get your website ranked high in search for your target keywords. In long term, that will give you best sustainable results and new customers on auto pilot.

If you check competition for wholesale + tablets + uk combinations on Google, you'll see that competition is really not that big for these phrases in UK. With a great, SEO optimized site, quality content and some link building, you should be able to get in top 5 relatively quickly.

Good Luck!