• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

SES Creative

Phone
7547 TC Enschede
The Netherlands
Apr 23, 2020
SES Creative is a second generation family business that was founded in 1972. The range consists of over 350 products. This range is updated each year with around 100 new products. SES Creative’s products are sold worldwide in over 75 countries.

What makes SES Creative unique is that we invent, design and develop all the products in-house. We do this at our head office in Enschede, where we have an adjacent factory. In addition, we have a laboratory where we test all our products for safety and quality. This ensures that SES Creative can maintain the highest standards and meet all the quality criteria. A few important criteria are that the products are safe, washable, gluten-free, hypoallergenic, animal-friendly and that all products are accompanied by a clear instruction manual.