• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Shipping Couriers

Oct 30, 2005
United Kingdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2005
United Kingdom
Thanks Empulse ;)

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 6, 2005
Canada
Superb List

I would recommend UPS (They guarantee the delivery date and are a little cheaper)

I would stay away from DHL for Time Sensative items as they take 2 days to clear their items thru customs (UPS/FEDEX takes 2 hours)

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 30, 2005
United Kingdom
JMGames said:
Superb List

I would recommend UPS (They guarantee the delivery date and are a little cheaper)

I would stay away from DHL for Time Sensative items as they take 2 days to clear their items thru customs (UPS/FEDEX takes 2 hours)
Hi,
Thanks for your comment JMGames ;)

Oct 17, 2004
London, UK
Excellent List -- Have Stickied it .. ;)

ara-uk

Banned Member
Feb 2, 2006
Manchester UK

Feb 21, 2006
Hi!

I normally use FedEx to ship, just wondering if I register to have a company account with them, does the price change alot?

Thanks

andrewbowe

Banned Member
Jul 10, 2006
united kingdom
Parcelforce have always done well for me with their easy online order system

TheoLan said:
Hi!

I normally use FedEx to ship, just wondering if I register to have a company account with them, does the price change alot?

Thanks

I have company account with fedex. The advantage of having an account with courier service is that :

1) no need to pay immediately for the shipment (pay end of the month when the invoice sent to you by fedex, dhl or etc etc)

2) if buyer - you can do "Import shipment" which wil be charge into your account.

3) There will be discount based on your account activity (how frequent your shipment is)