SOURCING COMPANY BASED IN CHINA

Aug 1, 2018
we are sourcing company based in China. I lived in London for over 10 years and now back to China working in sourcing company which mainly doing hats and fashion accessories, but we can source other things too. Anyone need to source anything in China, please let me know.

E-mail: (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Aug 1, 2018
Hi welcome to the forum.
How to cooperated with you?
hi, please sent me your products list and describtion of your business. we will put in our factory list.

Mar 23, 2018
hi, please sent me your products list and describtion of your business. we will put in our factory list.
Hi many thanks for your reply, we are not full member here. So we can not post ads, we have alread send your an email, please check. Thanks!!

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
Hello, please do bare in mind if you're looking to charge for these services you'll need an advertising membership :)

we are sourcing company based in China. I lived in London for over 10 years and now back to China working in sourcing company which mainly doing hats and fashion accessories, but we can source other things too. Anyone need to source anything in China, please let me know.

E-mail: (E-mail hidden for privacy)
Hi we are looking for someone to sopurce gift goods from china, could you please contact me please

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK
Hi we are looking for someone to sopurce gift goods from china, could you please contact me please
As mentioned previously in this thread, the user is not an advertising member so cannot sell to you at the moment.