Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2013
Hi
Send me list and price please
(E-mail hidden for privacy)

Regards

Jul 20, 2012
Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay in responding, have been away in Asia looking at loads of goodies to bring you. Will send you all an introduction this afternoon.

Regards

Beth

Jan 9, 2013
can i have stock/price list of your current discounted products please email me (E-mail hidden for privacy)

Hi Guys

We are new to the forum and would like to introduce ourselves. We are Mad Apparel Ltd, a UK based importer/exporter serving the wholesale industry.

Our main focus is on branded sportswear from Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok and Fila. We also deal in other brands eg Gstar, Firetrap, Diesel, Miss Sixty etc.

We also trade in food and beverage stocklots and household consumables.

We have continuous stocks of Nike, Adidas and Puma. All our stocks are sourced by us and imported by us, we do not use any middlemen. Our customers reap the price rewards. Please feel free to email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) and we will add you to our mailing list.

At present, we are clearing Nike t-shirts and Puma t-shirts. We have 35000 Nike available and 5000 Puma.

The stock is physical in the UK. MOQ is 100 pieces. Stock is located in Essex and can be viewed by appointment.

Prices per unit;

100+ £4.00
500+ £3.75
1000+ £3.50
5000+ £3.25
10000+ £3.00 ex. works

We accept Cash, TT, Swift, Bankers Draft, Cheque, Paypal.

We can ship worldwide.

Buyers assume liabilities upon pick-up.

COMING IN DECEMBER-

NIKE MIXED WINTER-HOODS/JACKETS/SWEATS/JOGGERS 16000 PIECES.

GSTAR HOODS AND SWEATS 3000 PIECES

Regards

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.